DIY TriBeCa Earring Tutorial
The TriBeCa Earrings are flirty and fun and can be worn with your favorite pair of jeans.
Make YOUR pair today!
Chain Nose Pliers
Flat Nose Pliers
1. Gather all materials.
2. Watch this video (Watch this video (Open/Close Jump Ring) on how to properly open and close a jump ring so your a pro at it.
3. Open one jump ring.
4. Slide the end of the jump ring through the loop on top of the tassel.
5. Attach the jump ring to the left ring on the bottom of the Artisan Verdigris Triangle Connector.
6. Repeat steps 3 - 5 two more times so that three tassels hang from the bottom of the Artisan Verdigris Triangle Connector.
7. Open the hook on the ear wire.
8. Place the Artisan Verdigris Triangle Connector top ring on the ear wire hook.
9. Repeat steps 3 - 8 to make second earring.